Job Title: Concept Design Architect
"We are currently looking for Concept Design Architect in our studio in Chengdu, China. You will work together with other international designers located in different regions. You’ll be responsible for project operations including oversight of work production management and budget."
1, Responsible for coordinating all project operations including management oversight of work production and budget
2, Oversees collaborations across all staff contractors sub-contractors representative collaboration;
3, Maintain the highest standards of professional excellence
4, Supervise team(s) which include creative and project management;
1, Develops the Project Management for production calendar monitor and adjust work flow to achieve 100% timely delivery of material.
2, Contributes innovative and groundbreaking design ideas and proposals working collaboration with Design Directors.
3, Responsible for QA/QC processes; evaluates and assures work contents are accurate and met office standards.
4, Responsible for work with project budget reports and client/consultant to meet deadlines scope of work agreements/contracts.
5, Develops proposal standards with assistance of Production Directors and/or Design Directors;
6, Ensures full scope design strategies are developed to meet client's needs and budgets; participates in client interviews and development of marketing efforts.
7, Manage and expand the inventory of FF&E library;
1, Minimum of 3 years of architecture/interior design experience required.
2, Degree in Architecture/Interior/Design
3, Passion about delivering compelling and cutting-edge designs that are functional and innovative
4, Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AutoCAD SketchUpRevit PhotoshopInDesign etc.
5, Attention to detail at all levels of design
6, Presentation skills and ability to sell your design.
7, Understanding of brand development and retail marketing concepts.
8, Excellent communication organizational time management and follow up skills.
9, Familiar with licensing regulations and other standards
10, Work experience in China is preferred
Job Title: Computer Science Teacher
We are looking for Computer Science/English Teacher with native proficiency in English, willing to teach the English language and computer science in Chengdu’s Top Senior International High School. This is a full-time position based in Chengdu, China starting on September 2019
1, Classroom management;
2, Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes ;
3, Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
4, Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
5, Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, schools parties, dinners, and excursions appropriately;
6, Participating in marketing events for the school.
Working place: Top Senior high school in Chengdu China
Teachers who can teach English and computer science subjects
Bachelor degree, BA in computer science preferred
Priority will be given if the teacher possesses teaching certificate accredited by the local educational authority from the country where the candidate is from
Priority will be given if the teacher possesses school administration ability
Candidates already residing in China will be preferred
What we offer (is subject to the final contract)
We will provide housing allowance for each month
Flight allowance in the end of year
Working visa will be arranged and paid by the school
Accommodation\flight \health insurance is presented
Salary 20,000 to 23,000 RMB before tax per month based on teaching experience and academic background.
Job Title: Kindergarten Teacher
If you are looking for a great job in a modern city brimming with unique Chinese culture and flavor, a relaxed and friendly yet professional working environment, and the most adorable kids in China you should consider us.
Positions needed in March 2019
Work City: Leshan, Sichuan
Monthly Salary Range: 15000 - 18000CNY/ Month
Positions needed in September 2019
Vacancies: 6 Work city: Chengdu, Sichuan
Start date: September 2019
Salary for regular ESL position: 15,000-17,000 CNY/ month (depending on experience)
Salary for classroom based ESL teacher: 16,000 – 18,000 CNY/ Month (depending on experience)
• Regular work week from Monday to Friday
• Private accommodation complete with all basic living necessities.
• 4,000 CNY arrival bonus to help your settling in process.
• 3,000 CNY document reimbursement for authentication
• 8,000 CNY contract completion bonus
• Work visa and foreign experts certificate
• All Chinese holidays, spring festival holiday and 3 days for Christmas
• A highly organized and professional teaching curriculum
• Applicants with English as primary language
• University degree in any subject
• At least 2-3 years full-time work experience in any profession but preferably teaching
• Some experience with children and preferably teaching preschool and kindergarten age
• Lively and cheerful personality
• Professional work ethic, responsible and safety conscious
• Love children
• Must be able to provide criminal background check if necessary
Job Title: Unity Programmer
We are looking for a Unity Programmer to develop future titles in our line of company’s games. You will be working with our talented team of programmers, SFX artists, 2D/3D artists, concept designers and animators to deliver excellent, fun and innovative children’s games.
• At least 2 years of solid experience with programming of which at least 1 year programming interactive 3D games/visualization.
• Provable experience with Unity3D or other 3D engine(s)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is a plus.
• Passion for creating high quality products, independent thinking & problem-solving abilities are a must.
• We are looking for an internationally-oriented, performance-driven self-starter and team player.
• Have your games played by millions of people
• Be part of a design focused environment
• Competitive salary
• International work environment
• For foreign staff, we will help you settle in by assisting you in finding an apartment and sorting out your visa
Job Title: Full-Time English Teacher - 26 Hours per week
Our Chengdu branch is looking for ESL teachers to to primarily teach according to curriculum developed by the school and teach for school promotion participation of seminars/workshops and course preparation.
The school provides professional training teacher's books course guides flashcards and friendly and dynamic environment. Every class we teach has a Teaching Assistant. The teacher assistant marks homework and will help teachers with classroom management and in setting up activities.
• Teachers are from USA UK Canada Australia and New Zealand.
• Two years teaching experience is necessary but not essential. (For teacher has lesser experience we can assist the teacher to obtain the TEFL certificate which is awarded by TEFL in China to meet the government’s requirement.)
• Bachelor degree or above and its notarization.
• No criminal record and its notarization.
• Holder of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA teacher’s certificate.
• Young learners or relevant teaching experience preferred; Good working attitude.
Salary and Benefits
• We offer a competitive salary range from 13,000 - 17,000 RMB per month for ESL teacher’s vacancies and depending on experience.（Based on 26 hours per week104 hours per month）.
• Opportunities for promotion.
• Housing allowance of 2 000 RMB/Month
• Insurance scheme is also included into the package.
• Z working visa and Foreign Expert Certificate are sponsored by the school – compliant with local laws.
• The TEFL training cost is paid by the school
• Paid holidays – foreign teachers also have paid holidays including Chinese statutory holidays and school holidays.
• 5-day week 2 days off.
• Performance bonus.
• Comprehensive welfare work will be granted along with your arrival.