The Bureau of Land and Resources Chengdu
1.Implement the state, provincial and municipal policies, laws and regulations on land and resources management; formulate the development strategy and planning of land and resources; put forward suggestion on the balance of supply and demand of land and resources; by referring to the requirements of macroeconomic operation, regional coordination and urban-rural integration, formulate policies and measures on adjustment of land and resources, conservation and intensive use of resources, and circular economy.
2. Draft relevant local laws, regulations and policies; implement the technical standards, regulations and methods of land resources and mineral resources management.
3. formulate and implement the overall plan of land utilization throughout the city, the annual plan of land utilization, the plan of land consolidation, restoration and development and other special designs and plans; formulate and implement plans for mineral resources, geological exploration and geological environment and special plans for geological disaster prevention and treatment, geological and environmental protection of mines; examine and approve overall plan of land use and mineral resources planning of district, county, town and township; participate in examination over plans and adjustments of plans reported to the provincial government and the municipal government for examination and approval in relation to land and mineral resources.
4. Protect the legal rights and interests of owners and users of natural resources like the land and mineral resources; organize, supervise and guide the registration work of real estate and establish registration system of real estate; cooperate with relevant departments to mediate disputes over real estate; construct registration information platform of real estate; formulate, improve and implement supportive system concerning land registration; assume the responsibility of investigation into the use right of land and land classification.
5. Draft and implement policies for arable land protection; supervise the implementation of the compensation system for occupied farmland; assume the responsibility for land development, land consolidation, land restoration and comprehensive improvement of rural land; take charge of control on land application, farmland application transfers, and land requisition and expropriation; take charge of the examination, report and approval of lands of various utilizations reported to the State Council and the provincial government for approval.
6. Take charge of the work related to land resource survey, land statistics and dynamic monitoring; be responsible for the collection, arrangement, sharing and interactive management of all kinds of land registration information; provide social inquiry service.
7. Formulate and implement relevant management measures for land use rights; implement land development and utilization standards; supervise and manage land supply for urban and rural construction, government land reserve, land development and the economic and intensive utilization of land; establish a land price system pronounced by the government, such as the standard land price and the marked land price; supervise and administrate the circulation of the right to use the land for collective construction, organize the implementation of prohibiting and restricting the land supply catalogue and the allotted land catalogue, and examine the disposal of the state-owned land assets of restructured enterprises reported to the municipal government for approval.
8. Regulate the land and mining rights market; monitor the use of the land market and construction land; supervise and manage land prices; regulate, supervise and manage the mining rights market, supervise and manage mine exploration and exploitation of mining rights holder; supervise and manage social agencies concerning land resources.
9. Manage the registration of mining rights; supervise and manage the exploration, development, protection and rational utilization of mineral resources; supervise and manage the state mining areas; take charge of affairs in relation to the control over the total exploitation amount of specified minerals and superior minerals of which protective mining is prescribed and to the relevant administration; organize the compilation and implementation of the deployment plan for the mining rights; manage mineral resources reserves.
10. Protect geological environment of mine; supervise and manage of geological relics protection area; take charge of the groundwater dynamic monitoring and preventing over-exploitation and pollution of groundwater; be responsible for geological exploration and evaluation; take charge of geological disaster prevention and control; draft and implement emergency response plan for geological disasters and other land resources disasters; cooperate with relevant departments to organize mediation of geological disaster dispute.
11. Take charge of law enforcement concerning land and resources; investigate into and deal with violations concerning land and resources; supervise and manage the duty performance of administrative departments of land and resources of district and county-level.
12. Take charge of levying the revenue generated by land and mineral resources; guide and supervise the collection and utilization of the land consolidation, restoration and development funds; manage the capital and assets concerning land and resources.
13. Be responsible for the administration on leaders of competent departments of land and resources in districts (cities) and counties.
14. Conduct administrative examination and approval of items released by the municipal government.
15. Undertake other duties assigned by the municipal committee and the municipal government
1.The Bureau of Land and Resources Chengdu is responsible for guiding and supervising the registration of land, housing, woodland, grassland and other real estate; cooperate with relevant departments to implement national and provincial registration laws and regulations of real estate; establish real estate registration system; put in place mediation policy of real estate dispute; construct registration information platform of real estate.
2. Chengdu Municipal Urban-Rural Housing Administration Bureau is responsible for the implementation of housing trade policy, the formulation and implementation of housing transactions rules, and the supervision of housing property rights management; coordinate with the Bureau of Land and Resources Chengdu to guide the work of house registration; construct the individual housing information system.
3. The Chengdu Municipal Agricultural Commission is responsible for guiding rural land (including arable land, grassland, water, beach) contract management and the management and transfer regulations of related contract; mediate contract disputes and coordinate in mediating disputes over ownership. In the transitional period when the contractual managerial right of rural lands is under the registration of real estate, the Municipal Agricultural Commission and the Municipal Land and Resources Bureau are responsible for registration of managerial rights through contract of rural lands. Once the transitional period ends, the Municipal Land and Resources Bureau is responsible for guiding the registration of rural land contract for the managerial right.
4. Chengdu Municipal Forestry and Landscape Administration Bureau is responsible for organizing and guiding the management of forest land and forest ownership; formulate and implement the plan of forestry protection and utilization; take charge of examining and approving the collection, requisition and occupation of forest land; manage and supervise the transfer of forestry rights; mitigate disputes over contract and ownership; coordinate with the Municipal Land and Resources Bureau to guide the registration of forest rights.