Chengdu Finance Bureau
1. Implement state, provincial and municipal principles, policies, laws, regulations, and regulations of finance and taxation (including finance, budget, revenue, accounting, state-owned assets and management of non-trade foreign currency, etc.); draft relevant local regulations and guidelines; formulate and implement medium- and long-term development plans for finance and taxation, relevant policies and reform plans; analyze and forecast the macroeconomic situation; participate in the formulation of macroeconomic policies; put forward suggestion on conducting macro adjustment and balancing social financial resources through fiscal and taxation policies; formulate the distribution policy of the city, districts, counties, government and enterprise; improve the financial policies encouraging the development of public welfare.
2. Manage all items of fiscal revenue and expenditure of municipal government; draft and implement the annual municipal budget and actual budget; report the municipal annual budget and its implementation to the Chengdu Municipal People’s Congress as trusted by the Chengdu Municipal Government; report the actual budget to the Chengdu Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee; set up the standards and quota of expenditure; examine and approve the annual budget and actual budget of of municipal departments (units); improve the financial transfer payment system.
3. Take the administration of non-tax revenue of the government, government funds, administrative fees and other non-tax revenue; manage financial bills and notes; supervise and manage the lottery public welfare fund.
4. Organize and implement of the management system and centralized payment system of national treasury; supervise and manage the municipal treasury business and cash of national treasury; take charge of the establishment, examination and approval of account of public institutions; formulate and implement the supervision and management measures of the municipal government procurement.
5. Cooperate with the taxation department to implement relevant state, provincial and municipal laws, policies and regulations of taxation; draft and implement fiscal revenue plans according to the budget; coordinate and deal with the work related to taxation and tax refund.
6. Implement the Financial Rules of the Administrative Units and the Financial Rules of the Public Institutions and formulate supportive measures and management methods; formulate the state-owned assets management system of the administrative units of the whole city, formulate the unified expenditure standards and expenditure policy; manage the non-trade and non-operating foreign currency of administrative organs, public institutions and social groups listed in the fiscal budget.
7. Compile the budget and actual budget draft of the state-owned capital; formulate the state-owned capital budget system and method; collect the benefits created by the state-owned capital of municipal-level; manage the state-owned assets assessment according to regulations; implement the financial management system in enterprises; supervise and manage the finance of the state-owned enterprises of municipal-level.
8. Supervise and manage financial expenditure for economic development and the financial appropriation of the government investment projects; manage and assess the investment of the city, participate in the formulation of relevant government investment policies and implement the financial system for basic construction; take charge of the financial management of policy-related subsidies and special reserve funds; coordinate the comprehensive reform in rural areas; take charge of the daily work of the leading group of the comprehensive reform in rural areas; manage the comprehensive development of agriculture.
9. Formulate and implement debt management system and policies for local governments; take charge of the use, management and supervision of bonds in local governments according to the regulations; examine and approve projects of financial discount; take charge of the work related to organizing credit (donation) projects of foreign governments and international financial institutions; take charge of the financial supervision of local financial institutions; supervise and manage the finance of local financing guarantee companies.
10. Participate in the formulation of social security (insurance) rules and policies; cooperate with the relevant departments to manage the financial expenditure for social security (insurance), employment and medical and health; supervise the use of capital and funds of social security (insurance); cooperate with relevant departments to develop management system and management methods of capital and funds of social security (insurance); formulate budget and actual budget draft of municipal social insurance fund.
11. Implement the "Accounting Law of the People's Republic China " and other laws and regulations, perform the national accounting standards and system; manage the professional qualification of accounting personnel; examine and approve the qualification of accounting agency; cooperate with relevant departments to organize accounting professional qualification examination and title appraisal; supervise and manage accounting firms operating in Chengdu as trusted by superior departments.
12. Evaluate the performance of financial capital; supervise and inspect the implementation of laws, regulations, rules and policies of finance and taxation; report major problems occurred in the management of financial revenue and expenditure; put forward the policy and suggestion to strengthen financial management; investigate into and deal with violations of financial discipline.
13. Conduct administrative examination and approval of items released by the municipal government.
14. Undertake other tasks assigned by the municipal committee and the municipal government.