Dearhigh-endforeign talents, do you always have trouble in applying Chinese Visa or being confused about a series of application problems?
No matter if you want to be the straight-A student, or intend to establish you own business empire. Applying a valid visa successfully is the first step to make your dreams come true!
Today, we have specially prepared a detailed R Visa application and hope this will be helpful for you!
1.Original copy of valid passport or other international travel document, and visa and entry stamp；
2. Visa / Stay Permit / Residence Permit Application Form;
3. Original copy of Accommodation Registration Form for Foreign Nationals;
4. One recently taken two-inch half-length, white background, bareheaded and full-faced photo;
5. Original copy of document of proof of the host unit (contents shall contain: 1. brief description of the inviting unit and the applicant; 2. reasons for applying: the applicant's activity in China, duration of stay in China and travel itinerary; and 3. the applicant's certificate of guarantee for his/her living expenses within the duration of stay in China and compliance with laws and regulations of China);
6. Foreigners holding visas of other types shall also submit evidences of high-end foreign talentsor professionals in short supply in China, in accordance with the conditions or requirements prescribed by relevant Chinese authorities;
7. Host units not registered or filed for annual inspection shall submit original copy of registration and application certificate of annual inspection. Host units registeredand having filed for annual inspection shall submit the original copy of registration certificate for annual inspection (see the Instructions of Registration and Recordof Host Units);
8. Applicants, who hold a new passport for the last one is about to expire or visa pages have run out, shall provide the documents inItems 1 to 4, and in addition submit the passport used for the current entry into China or original copy of certificate issued by embassy or consulate of applicant's country in China, certifying that the passport used for the current entry has been collected. Applicant can get a reissued R visa in accordance with validity period of entry, duration of stay and number of remaining entries as those on the original R visa;
9. For newlyadded accompanying persons in passports, the applicants shall provide the documents inItems 1 to 4, and in addition the passport used for current entry into China and the birth certificates of the added accompanying persons. Applicants can get a reissued R visa in accordance with validity period of entry, duration of stay and number of remaining entries as those on the original R visa;
10. For group visa holders who apply for separating from the group, applicants shall produce the foregoing items 1 to7, as well as proof letters by travel agencies, etc.
11. Original documentsrequired when necessary;
12. For the foregoing documents in Items 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, the applicant shall also provide one photocopy of each document.
Duration of Stay：
1. Extension: Applicants mayapply for duration of stay within 180 days. The exit and entry administrations of public security organs shall have the discretion to determine the appropriate duration of stay on the basis of the applicant’s situation;
2. Re-issuance: Applicants may apply for a validity period of entry of within 5 years and a duration of stay of within 180 days with zero, single, double or multiple entries. The accumulated duration of stay on the reissued visa shall not exceed 1 year from the last entry into China. The exit and entry administrations of public security organ shall have the discretion to determine the appropriate duration of stay on the basis of the applicant’s situation.
The application of visa, the extension and reissuance of residence permit as well as stay permit are accepted by exit and entry administration of public security organs, where the applicant is required to go through relevant formalities in person and at the same time, be interviewed. Under any of the following circumstance, the application may be entrustedto host units or individuals, relatives of the applicant, or specialized agencies:
1. The applicant is under the age of 16, or at the age of 60 or above, or has mobility difficulties due to illness or other reasons.
2. The applicant has been to China before and keeps a good record of stay or residence in China.
3. Provision of guarantee measures for the expenses required in China by the host organization or individual to the applicant.
Consult -- Fill in forms -- Get a queue number -- Service accepted -- Obtain receipt of application document -- Print payment voucher -- Pay the dues -- Issuevisa.
After reading all the information above, are you more aware of the relevant content?
We hope you can obtain the R Visa soon!