Here's the Guide to Registration of Record Change. Check it out.
1. Original copy of Application Form for Motor Vehicle Registration/Filing of Change (with signature of the official vehicle unit attorney or private car owner);
2. Original copy and photocopy of identity certificate of motor vehicle owner;
3. Where domicile of the motor vehicle owner moves within the jurisdiction, name (unit name), identity certificate name or number changes, original and copy of proof on changes of appropriate items should also be provided;
4. Where the domicile of the motor vehicle owner moves within the jurisdiction, name (unit name), identity certificate name or number changes, and engine number or vehicle identification number is reprinted, physically disabled steering assist device is installed or removed, the original Motor Vehicle Registration Certificate should also be provided;
5. Where the domicile of the motor vehicle owner moves within the jurisdiction, name (unit name) changes, physically disabled steering assist device is installed or removed, the original copy of Motor Vehicle Driving Permit should also be provided;
6. Where the motor vehicle is installed with physically disabled steering assist device, the original and copy of the proof on qualified installation of steering assist device should also be provided;
7. Where the engine number, vehicle identification number is changed while being stolen or robbed, the owner should also provide relevant technical appraisement certificate or the proof of return issued by the public security organs, original and copy;
8. Application agent should also provide the original copy of identity certificate of the agent and the original copy of the legal written power of attorney provided by the motor vehicle owner.
Processing time limit
Registration should be settled within one working day from the date of acceptance. Suspectable vehicles, materials or certificates will be investigated (The duration of investigation is not included in the time limit).
Get information pre-recorded and vehicle inspected at the vehicle administration office (station), branch of traffic police bureau, district (city) county traffic police brigade → submit materials at the service window → pay the feees → obtain a license plate