Here is how to apply for Chinese driving license reissuing in Chengdu.
1. Motor Vehicle Driving License Application Form;
2. Original copy and photocopy of valid identity documents of the applicant, (passport or other travel documents, visa or residence permit valid for three months residence (stay) or more the applicant held upon entry, and residence registration certificate issued by public security organs; identity certificate of foreigners holding Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card when applying for motor vehicle driving license should be his/her Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card and residence registration certificate issued by public security organs);
3. Original copy of Physical Fitness Certificate should be provided in applications caused by expiration, overage or physical fitness change.
4. Two recent one-inch bareheaded color photos with white background.
5. As for agent application, the agent should also submit the original copy and photocopy of own identity certificate, along with the application form or physical fitness certificate co-signed by the motor vehicle driver and the agent.
Chengdu Vehicle Administration Office, branch of traffic police bureau and district (city) county traffic police brigade
1. The original driving license will become invalid upon the issuing of new license.
2. Motor vehicle driver should not apply for the reissuing of driving license during the period when the original license is detained due to legal reasons.
3. The application of reissuing driving license will not be accepted in the case of 12-point deduction, overdue inspection, or license detention, suspension, cancellation or revocation.