Chengdu Human Resource and Social Security Bureau
1.Implement the policies, laws, regulations and rules on human resources and social security promulgated by the State, the province and the municipality; draft relevant local laws, regulations and plans;
2. Draft and implement development plans and policies of human resources and social security; take charge of the funds and capital concerning human resources and social security.
3. Manage the construction of public service system of human resources and social security; draft and implement market development plan of human resources and policies for the mobility of human resources; establish a regulated market of human resources in the city; promote the rational mobility and effective allocation of human resources.
4. Conduct research on comprehensive policies, key areas, key links, innovation and practice of human resources and social security; conduct foreign exchanges and communications in the field of human resources and social security.
5. Draft and implement development plans and policies for employment in urban and rural areas; draft the system encouraging business startups to create employment opportunities and employment assistance systems; improve the system of professional qualifications; establish the vocational training system geared to urban and rural areas; draft employment policies for university and college graduates.
6. Draft development plan and policies for social insurance in urban and rural areas; establish and coordinate a social security system covering urban and rural areas; implement a unified plan on transfer and connection of social insurance accounts and overall basic pension insurance policies; draft policies for basic pension insurance for government departments, public institutions, enterprises, residents in urban and rural areas, and people whose lands have been requisitioned; cooperate with relevant departments to formulate and implement the system managing and supervising social insurance and supplementary insurance; cooperate with relevant departments to come up drafts for fund budget and actual budget of social insurance funds; supervise the safety of social insurance funds.
7. Take charge of comprehensively managing public servants for administrative organs in accordance with the civil servant law; implement the law of civil servant; cooperate with relevant departments in following the honor system of the state and rewarding system of the government.
8. Take charge of comprehensively managing personnel in all public institutions in the city; guide the personnel reform in the public institutions; cooperate with relevant departments to draft rules to manage personnel in public institutions and labor personnel in organs and guide talent management; draft policies for management and continuing education of technical personnel; take charge of the work related to continuing education of managerial personnel; take the lead in reforming professional title system; coordinate and serve the arrangement of postdoctoral degree holders; take charge of selection and service of high-level technical talents.
9. Cooperate with the relevant departments to formulate and implement policies and arrangements for the distribution of salaries of personnel from the organs and public institutions; establish mechanism of normal growth of wages and payment guarantee for personnel from the organs, enterprises and institutions, formulate and supervise the implementation of measures; set up salary guideline for enterprises in the city; improve the minimum wage security system; draft and formulate welfare and retirement policies for personnel from organs, and public institutions.
10. Cooperate with relevant departments to formulate policies and plans for the resettlement of military officers transferred to civilian positions; take charge of training for military officers transferred to civilian positions; be responsible for solving difficulties for military officers who have been transferred to positions in certain enterprises and coordinate the work related to maintaining stability; take charge of administration of and service for military officers who find jobs on their own.
11. Formulate and implement the training policies, planning and plans of the civil servants in administrative organs and personnel from public institutions; cooperate with relevant departments to map out training and incentive policies for high-level technical talents within the city and practical talents for rural areas; guide and regulate the faculty building of technician schools, technical schools, vocational training institutions and civil service training institutions; guide the evaluation on vocational skills.
12. Supervise the implementation of the labor contract system and collective contract system; improve the coordination mechanism for labor relationship; draw up policies for eliminating illegal use of child labor and special policies for protecting women workers and juvenile labor; cooperate with relevant departments to draft and implement policies and plans related to the employment of migrant workers; safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of migrant workers.
13. Improve labor and personnel dispute mediation and arbitration system; guide the work related to letters and visits of people in the administrative departments of human resources and social security of district and county-level.
14. Take charge of forecast and information guidance of employment funds and social insurance funds; formulate response plans and conduct prevention, regulation and control work; maintain the stability of employment and the overall balance of payment in social insurance funds.
15. Supervise human resources and social security; investigate into and deal with major cases; coordinate the work related to safeguarding the rights of cross-regional workers; supervise the implementation of laws, regulations, rules, guidelines and policies in employers; safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of workers and employers; take charge of the administrative and law enforcement work of human resources and social security.
16. Organize promotion and application of scientific research results in the field of human resources and social security; take charge of the standardization building of human resources and social security in the city.
17. Introduce foreign talents and intellectuals; conduct international exchanges and cooperation; draft policies to attract experts from home and abroad and overseas students to work or settle in Chengdu; administer foreign experts working in Chengdu; train personnel working in outbound departments; take charge of administration of returned overseas students.
18. Conduct other items of administrative approval released by the municipal government.
Undertake other duties assigned by functional departments in the government.